Download the 2013-14 Group Ratings Safety Accountability Letter here.
2013 Group Rating Annual Safety Training
As a group-experience or group-retrospective rating program sponsor for the January 1, 2013 public rating year or July 1, 2013 private rating year, your organization is required to attend annual training as per OAC 4123-17-68.
You may select the one training date most convenient to you. The training will be presented from the BWC Auditorium at 30 W. Spring Street in Columbus (2:00 to 4:00 pm) and broadcast to BWC service offices in Canton, Garfield Heights, Governor's Hill, Toledo, Lima, Mansfield, Youngstown, Cambridge, Dayton and Portsmouth.
Training dates are:
Monday, October 21, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
There will be no make-up training dates. Failure to attend one of these two training dates may result in sponsor decertification. Please make every effort to have a staff or board member in attendance to represent your organization.
- Go to https://www.bwclearningcenter.com.
- Enter your Login ID and Password**, Click Log In.
- Click here for Course Catalog.
- Enter keyword ‘Group 2012’ for your desired training date and location and Click Search.
- Click the course title in which you would like to enroll.
- Click the location for the date you wish to attend.
- Click Enroll.
- Mouse up and click on Home to return to your Homepage
- Select Create New Account at the bottom of the Learning Center homepage.
- Enter a login id and password, then confirm password.
- Add email address.
- Click Create, and then return to registration instructions above.
For assistance with registering please contact BWC at 1-800-OHIOBWC. If you any have further questions please contact your CareWorks Consultants Program Manager toll-free at, 1-800-837-3200.
- Created: 19 September 2013