The Fairfield Metropolitan Housing Authority (FMHA) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) welcome you as a property owner to the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCV).

Access Monthly Rent Statements

Go to to access monthly rent statements. You will need to provide your “Owner ID” which is your Social Security Number or your Employer Identification Number (EIN). Your “Password” is also your Social Security Number or your Employer Identification Number until you opt to change it.

If you experience trouble accessing your information, please contact Tabitha Morgan at 740-653-6618 X 225.

Financial Services for Participating Landlords

If you are a landlord who is receiving a Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) and want to:

  1. Change or Set-up Direct Deposit. Download the Direct Deposit Form to add, change, or cancel a direct deposit. Please complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form and send it by mail to Housing Choice Voucher Department, 315 N Columbus Street, Lancaster, OH 43130 or fax to 740-653-7600. All changes must be in writing to the Housing Authority no later than the 21st of the month before the desired month in which the direct deposit is to be processed, i.e. if we receive your direct deposit authorization by May 21, your direct deposit will then be effective June 1.

    All funds will be credited no later than the 5th day of each month.

    To set up a direct deposit you must:

    • Have the account currently set up at your bank
    • Verify that your bank accepts direct deposit and verify your bank’s transit number and your account number
    • Notify your bank that you are setting up a direct deposit and inquire as to any special requirements which your bank may have

    If you have any questions about how to complete these forms, you may telephone our office at 740-653-6618 and ask to speak to the Occupancy Specialist assigned to your tenant.
  2. If you wish to request a rent increase, after the fist year of your lease with your tenant. If you have a lease with a tenant who has a Housing Choice Voucher, you must give both the tenant and the Housing Authority a notice, in writing, 60 days prior to the increase. The rent amount requested must be determined by the Housing Authority to be “reasonable” in the current market. Send your request to the attention of the Occupancy Specialist who is working with your tenant. See list below.
  3. Check discrepancy. Begin by calling the Occupancy Specialist that is handling your tenant’s file. See list below.

Please note, your W-9 must be updated annually throughout your participation with the Housing Choice Voucher Program.

Assignments for HCV Occupancy Specialists

The Housing Authority assigns participant files, in general, by the alphabet letter for the participant’s last name. Below is the assignment grid that will enable you to find the Occupancy Specialist that is assigned to a particular file.